1. 24/7 Disaster Services - American Red Cross of PA Mountains Serving Blair County
2. After School Arts Program - Altoona Renaissance Team (DBA Arts Altoona)
3. After School Program – Gloria Gates Memorial Foundation
4. Community-Based Mentoring - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Blair County, Inc.
5. Cribs for Kids - Lung Disease Foundation of Central PA, Inc.
6. Emergency Financial Assistance Program - Catholic Charities, Inc. of the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown
7. Family Shelter – Family Services Incorporated
8. First Frontier Kitchen Program - Empowering Lives Foundation
9. Healing Patch - Home Nursing Agency & Visiting Nurse Association
10. Housing Counseling Program – Blair County Community Action Program
11. Leadership Blair County Youth - Blair County Chamber Foundation, Inc.
12. Learn to Swim Program – Morrisons Cove Memorial Park
13. Learning @ The Library - Claysburg Area Public Library
14. Legal Services for Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Violence & Intimidation - MidPenn Legal Service
15. Meals on Wheels - Blair Senior Services, Inc.
16. Mountain Lion BackPack Program – Blair County Community Action Program
17. PA 2-1-1 Call Center - CONTACT Altoona
18. Preschool Program - Garver Memorial YMCA
19. Preschool Vision Screenings - Blair/Clearfield Association for the Blind
20. Refuge Youth Network Interest Groups - Refuge Youth Network
21. Risk Reduction Program - UPMC Altoona Partnership for a Healthy Community
22. Scarlet Dragon Packs – Central Pennsylvania Community Foundation
23. SMART Mentoring - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Blair County Inc.
24. Teen Center and Shelter - Family Services Incorporated
25. The Networking Program – Child Advocates of Blair County
26. Underserved Scouting Initiative Program – Laurel Highlands Council, Boy Scouts of America
27. Victim Services Program - Family Services Incorporated
28. Young Life Club – Young Life of Central Pennsylvania
29. Youth Running Club - Joshua House